Can you travel with just a backpack? Forget about your huge luggage! Below, we will provide you with recommendations on some of the places where you can travel light and enjoy backpacking. Forget about your snow boots or bulky sweaters. Small tote umbrellas would suffice as they can be easily placed inside your backpack. With compact travel umbrellas, you will always be ready for the sun and the rain!
1. New Zealand: When backpacking in New Zealand, the Bay of Islands is one of the places that should not be missed, especially by anyone who love the sun, sea, and sand. Lake Taupo is also an exciting destination as it is home to plenty of hotels and a vibrant nightlife, which you can enjoy without having to spend a fortune.
2. Australia: Sydney is one of the destinations that should not be missed in Australia. Head to the popular Bondi Beach and be prepared to see tons of sunburnt backpackers. Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise are other places that are popular for backpacking. Pro tip: do not forget to pack your travel umbrellas Australia as it is known as one of the countries with the strongest sun rays in the world.
3. Cambodia: If you have been always fascinated by temples, Cambodia, specifically Siem Reap, is the backpacking destination that should be part of your bucket list. Explore the temples of Angkor Wat. Warning: the archeological park is huge, and it can be hot. Bring a lightweight travel umbrella with you to be protected from the heat of the sun. Once you have finally had a dose of history and culture, head to some of its most famous beaches, including Sinahoukville and KohRong. As against other beaches, while it is populated by backpackers, they are not as commercialized.
4. Thailand: It is almost impossible to talk about backpacking in the absence of mentioning this country. Gifted with splendid coastlines, this is going to be the perfect destination for beach lovers. From Phuket to KohSamui, its beaches are amongst the best in the world. The capital city of Bangkok, of course, is worth exploring as well.
5. Myanmar: This country has just recently opened for tourists. With such, the hype to visit Myanmar is pretty much understandable. This is a country where there are no Starbucks and McDonald’s. This is no place for fancy nightlife. Its main attractions are its pagodas and temples. Bagan, Yangon, and Mandalay are just some of the most popular destinations you can visit.
In all of these destinations, make sure to bring with you the best travel umbrellas. The latter will give you a worry-free vacation, knowing that you will always be protected from rain and the sun. If you are searching for the best that you need to bring with you, do not look any further. Procella travel umbrella will surely prove to be a reliable companion.